CPPGM Honor Code
Participants in the course agree to make the following statements:
- I am a natural person, with the full real name provided on the grading account application form.
- I will apply for and use exactly one grading account
- The code I write for this certification is my own original work, and I will not submit code written by others (other than officially provided starter code)
- I will not share or otherwise publish the code I write for this course without prior written approval from CPPGM Foundation.
- Every file in my submissions is hand-written, and does not include any computer-generated files.
- The code I submit has been previously tested locally by me in the standard environment, and passed the provided test suite.
- The building and execution of my submissions does not depend on any tools or libraries other than those officially approved.
- I have not hardcoded to the test suite, and have made my best effort to implement the stated requirements.
CPPGM Foundation agrees to the following statements:
- Code submitted will not be used for any purpose, other than grading and certification, without prior written consent of the participant
- The foundation will not make onerous procedures or undue effort to enforce the honor code